Brochures come in four standard sizes, 8-1/2x11, 8-1/2x14, 11x17 and 11x25-1/2. An unfolded 8-1/2x11 is often used for product sheets, or tri-folded for a company brochure. Many companies use an 11x17 brochure, folded in half, as an economical product catalog. If you want half- or third-cut sheets, please let us know.
All brochures and flyers have 4-color printing on the front. The second side can be ordered blank, or printed with black ink or 4-color process. Plus, we offer an aqueous coating option. Aqueous coating is even glossier than varnish, and it adds scuff-resistance. It is great for giving that "rich" feel to your piece, and for protecting it in the mail.
We offer 5 paper stocks on brochures:
· 80# gloss text (good quality)
· 80# matte text weight (good quality)
· 100# gloss text (about 25% thicker for a "high-end" feel)
· 80# gloss cover (twice the thickness of 80# gloss text).
· 80# dull/matte cover (twice the thickness of 80# matte text)